Best Tactical Backpack: Top 7 List
If you are looking for a great tactical rucksack, then you are in for a small adventure. There are tons of recognizable and unrecognizable brand names that offer seemingly good backpacks. There are so many options that you can easily get lost in product listings, like in a South American jungle. What makes the process of choosing more difficult is that each brand claims that its product is the best.
During my extensive hiking experience, I had the chance to test out countless backpacks in real-life hiking, trekking, and camping scenarios, as well as use some of them in everyday life in a city setting. I found out that the price does not indicate that one rucksack is significantly better than another item.
Even some extremely expensive brand rucksacks, the price of which may reach hundreds of dollars, can fail you easily as a cheap 5$ off-brand knock-off would. What is even more surprising is that some very cheap options are so sturdy and reliable that they seem to last a couple of eternities.
Getting yourself a low-quality rucksack may lead to catastrophic events. Your means of communication with the outside world during a hike can get destroyed; your first aid can get lost; your tents can be damaged, and other bad scenarios may happen. These are the reasons why I picked out 7 of my favorite tactical rucksacks that are reliable enough to serve you.
Top 7 Tactical Backpack List
I arranged the rucksacks from the best items one can get for their money to more budget options that are still of extremely high quality and will serve you reliably for years to come. In each review, I will look at the most important things when choosing a backpack, so that your final decision will be most informed and thought out.
These main aspects include appearance, storage options, capacity, suitable scenarios of use, adjustability, comfortability, durability, and any additional features that a particular backpack offers. With that being said, let us jump into it!
1. 5.11 Tactical RUSH72 Military Backpack – Undoubtedly the Best Tactical Backpack
This rucksack comes from a California-based brand called 5.11 Tactical (“Five Eleven Tactical”). This company’s main product lines are tactical uniforms, military and law enforcement equipment. Although the company was founded only in 2003, it grew to have an incredible yearly net revenue of more than $300M.
5.11 Tactical RUSH 72 Military Backpack is my absolute favorite and my definite top pick on this list. It is the priciest item under the review, but it does not stand anywhere near other brand backpacks in terms of price. This rucksack suits well under $200, and although its price is three or even four times more as compared to other items on the list, it is worth every penny paid for it.
This backpack is the consumer favorite in the category: it has the highest rating and the biggest amount of positive reviews. Before we explore the reasons behind this success, let us run through the main features and characteristics of this rucksack.
The height and width of the product are 0.7” and 14” respectively. It is manufactured in the USA, which increases the price, but it also means that quality control is the best. Also, there is no possibility that you will get a defective rucksack if you are buying the item online. This backpack has a capacity of 3,342 cubic inches (or 55 liters). It has YKK nylon zip closures: these zippers are self-repairing, and will not give in when the rucksack is stuffed with various objects. However, these zippers are not stiff like you may think, on the contrary, they are very flexible.
In total, the rucksack on its own weighs about 5 pounds, which may seem heavy for some people, but it will not slow you down even when being packed. The shoulder straps are padded with special foam to help with the final weight when the rucksack is full of supplies. Additionally, the back of the rucksack is padded, and there are special compression straps. Comfort is not a concern with this product, as every strap is fitted with C-clips that you can adjust easily.
The rucksack’s name ‘RUSH72’ refers to the fact this backpack was designed to help its owner bug out for 3 days (or 72 hours). This factor explains the rucksack’s massive capacity. There is a side pouch that is intended for a water bottle. There are also several open, closed, and zippered pockets, allowing you to smartly manage your most valuable and essential baggage.
The main compartments are quite deep and big. Additionally, they restrict the movement of the objects inside of the backpack, in case the compartment is not filled, and there is some space between the things you have put in. In addition to zippers, there are also pull strings to tie zippers securely in place. This thought-out system restricts the zippers from opening up accidentally even in the event of a great fall.
The rucksack comes in 7 colors, all of which are of the camouflage shade, so all colors can easily blend in various terrains. The colors are black, dark earth, double-tap, Multicam, od, sandstone, and storm. Lastly, the main material of the rucksack is called 1000d nylon. This is a special thick and extremely tough fabric. It was originally made for WWII era airmen to protect them from debris and shrapnel. However, in modern times, this fabric’s durability and strength proved itself to be essential for trekking, hiking, camping, and so on.
On top of the incredibly durable fabric, there is a 210D 118T PUx2 coating, which is notoriously efficient at keeping the water out. Even during the stormiest hikes, everything inside of closed compartments will remain dry. On the rucksack’s top, there is a grab handle for easy lifting. Of course, the rucksack is MOLLE-compatible, so it is possible to attach even more packs and pockets, increasing the overall load of your backpack. Moreover, there is a built-in name tape and flag holders.
Finally, let us talk about why people love this rucksack. By buying this particular item, you are purchasing a security in that this item will not fall apart during a bug out. The zipper is not going to come undone and let your belongings get wet or fall out. The stitching is so superb that there is no possible way that the rucksack will rip up even when it is filled to the brim. My backpack has honestly been through fire and hell with me and has never failed me even in the direst of the situation. The bottom line of this rucksack is a justified sense of security.
- Tactical Backpack RUSH72 features military bag design, built from high strength, water-repellant rucksack made with 1000D nylon; 3342 cubic inch / 55 liter total capacity
- This MOLLE military style tactical backpack is ready for patrol. Dual-zippered front and main compartments with glove friendly molded grip pulls. admin organization pocket to store maps, pens and documents.
- This heavy duty large military backpack features a front pocket - 15.5 x 11.5 x 2 inch, main compartment - 23 H x 13.5 L x 8.5 inches, hydration pocket -21 x 13.5 inches, left and right side pockets - 16.5 x 6 x 1.75 inch
- Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps; cinching waist strap and dual compression straps keeping your rucksack pack secure and comfortable.
- The 5.11 Rush72 Tactical backpack can be used as a multipurpose pack, bag, range bag, hunting backpack, army backpack, tactical sling bag, survival backpack, hiking rucksack, or everyday outdoor backpack.
- Incredible durability due to the fabric;
- Lots of camouflage colors;
- Very safe pull string/zipper system for compartments;
- Enough capacity for a 72-hour bug out;
- Outstanding adjustability and general comfort.
2. Orca Tactical Backpack 40L: Quality of the Top Tactical Backpacks with an Affordable Price
If you got extremely excited after reading the review of the previous rucksack, then looked at its price, and the excitement vanished, then I present this Orca Tactical Backpack 40L. Orca is a famous brand in the industry of tactical gear and apparel. The original owners concentrated on making premium-quality gear, but at a very comfortable price range.
This rucksack is a simple confirmation of that statement: being only one-third of the price of the previous item, it offers performance capabilities that can compete with the premium backpacks. Its dimensions are 13” x 20” x 13, and the general capacity is 40L. This level of capacity is barely enough to fit supplies for a 3-day bug out.
Also, the rucksack is MOLLE compatible on the front and sides, meaning that additional equipment can be successfully fitted onto it. However, some people indicated that their side straps fell off after a year or two of use, which may be a reason for concern. Surprisingly, the place to keep your liquids is not on the side with this rucksack but rather on the waist strap: it is possible to store bottles of up to 1.5L.
The main material used in the manufacturing of this rucksack is 600D polyester. To battle the fact that this is not nylon, this material is layered and double-stitched, which, of course, ensures high durability, but it has less flex to it. I know that this can be a point of frustration for some users. The rucksack comes in four colors, namely black, od green, khaki, and coyote brown, and it has water- and scratch-resistant coating. A very pleasant aspect of this rucksack is that even at this price point, the rucksack has YKK zippers.
The folks at Orca care about your comfort of wear, which is the reason this rucksack features remarkably comfy shoulder pads, as well as a pleasant mesh on its backside. As a result, this leads to a perception of a bigger range of available (and easier) movements even when the rucksack is equipped for a 3-day bug out. All in all, this backpack is a great alternative to some great premium brand rucksacks, offering almost the same kind of performance and usability.
- THE SPACE YOU NEED - Massive storage in a small package is what this authentic elite carrier system is all about. Backpacking in the USA requires the use of all available small in a lightweight frame. With it's 13" x 20" x 13" dimensions and appropriately sized 40L capacity, this pack has room for all of your essential gear. The unit is ideally used as a 3 day survival bag or backpack.
- BUILT TOUGH FOR AMERICANS - Our heavy duty military grade backpack is made from 600D polyester material. The ORCA tactical assault backpack is reinforced and double stitched at all stress points. The closures are secured by high quality zippers with nylon pulls that are rust resistant and tough and our Special coating makes our backpack for men both water resistant and scratch proof.
- MOLLE MODULAR SETUP - Molle backpack webbing system on front and sides ensures you can add tactical MOLLE gear and pouches as needed for any mission. Side compression straps ensure your load is secure. Fit any MOLLE accessory attachments with 2 straps on the pack's side. Our official survival bag compression straps include an elastic band to keep the straps organized and in place to prevent snagging.
- COMFORT AND FUNCTION - The assault style pack sports double stitched, padded shoulder straps and back area with mesh backing for comfort, ventilation, and strength during travel. The waist strap ends are folded and sewn over to keep from sliding through the buckles. Store up to a 1.5L hydration water bladder, laptop, or use for concealed carry. Hundreds of uses including patrol, hiking, hunting, survival, school, or camping.
- ORCA - A NAME YOU CAN TRUST - We manufacture our products according to the highest quality standards and make no compromises when it comes to the most important part of your day…. Movement! However, we want you to see for yourself how amazing our Tactical Military Backpacks are, RISK-FREE. That’s why each purchase is covered by a 100% Money Back Guarantee! So go on, give it a try and you’ll thank us later!
- Durable and sturdy;
- YKK zippers at such a low price;
- Although small, the item is capable of holding supplies for a 3-day bug out;
- Water-proof and scratch-resistant;
- Special hidden compartment for valuable belongings.
- Side straps may fall off after extended use;
- Not as flexible as some users would like it to be.
3. ARMYCAMOUSA Expandable Military Backpack – an Incredibly Durable Waterproof Tactical Backpack
ARMYCAMOUSA knows the value of reliable equipment and gear, as they produce various products for police officers, firefighters, soldiers, and survival enthusiasts. Knowing that your gear will withstand any kind of task it may face to help you pull through in tough moments is incredibly important, and manufacturing such gear is of the essence to the people at ARMYCAMOUSA.
ARMYCAMOUSA Expandable Military Backpack features superior durability. I have no idea how manufacturers achieve this effect with non-premium materials, but they do. If your biggest fear is that your rucksack will give up on you and tear, then get this backpack, and you will not have such anxious thoughts anymore. On the top, nothing seems out of the ordinary with this rucksack: just a regular affordable piece that is manufactured of the same materials as other items in this price range. However, the way that the 600D polyester is being stitched and layered makes tears relatively impossible. Also, the polyester has a waterproof coating.
The dimensions of this rucksack are 14.5” x 21” x 8” with the capacity being 39L and 64L. You might ask: “How is this possible? The capacity can be either one or the other: it cannot be both; it is not some kind of Schrödinger’s rucksack!” Well, apart from the stupendous durability, the main feature of this rucksack is that it is expandable. In its full form, the backpack easily fits all of the supplies needed for a 3-day bug out and a bit more.
When you are not hiking or camping, you can easily take the waist strap and fold a compartment of the rucksack, reducing its depth by 5”. This makes the item a great option as an everyday urban bag. Luckily, it comes not only in camouflage patterns but also in plain colors; the available colors include ACU, Black Multicam, MultiCam, OCPC, black, grey, OD green, and tan.
The rucksack weighs about 3.7 pounds and is able to support up to 40 pounds of weight inside. Of course, the shoulder pads are present, as well as the backside breathable mesh and a grab handle on top of it. The rucksack is MOLLE-compatible, and the process of attaching other equipment is very easy. One of the rucksacks’ disadvantages is its zippers: they are not YKK and do not seem to be of the highest quality.
- ✅ You can use this backpack every day for school, carry on for travel or a military tactical assault rucksack. It is completely versatile for any backpack situation. You will love having so many different places to put all your stuff to keep it all separated. It even has a hydration compartment.
- ✅ There's plenty of compartments to store and organize your life. The pack holds 3 days worth of clothes along with toiletries and other essential gear. A solid multifunctional backpack for combat, range, survival or hunting. It is water resistant keeping everything dry in a storm.
- ✅ A great advantage is the accordion zipper or expandability so you can shrink it down to a smaller bag when you don't need the extra room or expand it to 5 inches deeper for more gear. You will be so impressed with our backpack. You can make it into a bug out bag or 72-hour emergency kit and just the greatest travelers Christmas gift.
- ✅ With its 600 denier polyester making it tear resistant with awesome straps and great zippers. One nice surprise is the waist strap is removable for when you are not hiking, camping and trekking. It will easily handle 40lbs internally. At 14.5" x 21" x 8" with a capacity of 39 to the expanded 64 liters and only weighs 3.6 pounds
- ✅ Our world-class ARMYCAMOUSA customer service wants you to be SATISFIED with your purchase. Absolutely no risk. The backpack comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Get yours and more for family and friends TODAY!
- Extreme durability;
- Ability to regulate the item’s capacity;
- Suitable for both the city and camping bug-outs;
- Water-proof and tear-resistant;
- Tons of colors to choose from.
- Zippers are not of the highest quality;
- MOLLE is vertical, which diminishes greatly what you can attach.
4. Hannibal Tactical Backpack 36L – an Outstanding Urban Tactical Backpack
This rucksack is a lovely little piece that you should definitely get. Even if you decide that this one does not suit your traveling/camping needs, you will still fall hard for this rucksack as your daily bag of choice: yes, I can promise that. You can get some bigger bug out rucksack for extended hikes, and eventually buy this one to fulfill all of your inner-city needs.
I like to carry a lot of stuff with myself when I am going around my daily business: my laptop, tons of cables, an excessive amount of water, and some very basic survival gear. This rucksack handles such a load easily (while having tons of space to spare), and aesthetically it blends into the urban environment. Also, it does not look bulky at all, which is the main problem with using tactical rucksack as everyday bags. Some of them just look incredibly silly when you take them to your college, for example, especially if they have a camouflage pattern.
Of course, I said little, but this rucksack is only a ‘little’ item when comparing it to other products on this list. On its own, with 36L, the capacity is capable of holding enough supplies for a 2-day bug out with no problems whatsoever. Plus, regarding the size, it is not that inconsiderable, being 12” x 20” x 13”. The item is pretty big when you compare it with another laptop rucksack. This backpack does not look bulky or inappropriate in a city environment.
Additionally, the brand thought about using it in the city, because there are special straps inside to hold the laptop securely in place.
The main material used in this rucksack is the 600D oxford fabric, which is known for being tough, yet quite flexible. It is also waterproof on its own without any special coating, which eliminates the possibility that the water-resistant coating will degrade over some time. There are two straps on each side for MOLLE-compatibility, as well as a compartment to hold hydration liquids of up to whole 3L. The backside mesh is a bit too thick, making it very soft but restricting the airflow. The shoulder pads are great. Zippers are not YKK, but the way the rucksack was constructed diminishes the pressure put on the zippers when it is full. Therefore, it is not a major point.
- LARGE CAPACITY - Military tactical backpack size approx.:12"*20"*13" / 30*50*33CM (W*H*D) This 36L tactical military assault backpack is made of durable and water-resistant 600x600 Density fabric, works great with 3L hydration bladder(hydration bladder do not include)
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - This tactical assault pack backpack have 2 main compartments, 2 small compartments in front, and a back compartment for a hydration bladder. Each of the compartments has variety pockets to help with organization. The large compartment area has an elastic strap to hold laptops or anything you don't want to move around. Each pocket has two zipper pulls, and one of the compartments that can fully open all the way down to the bottom like suitcase.
- COMFORTABLE & TOUGH - The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable and the waist belt expands enough. The thick mesh padding back area and shoulder straps will not pinch you under heavy duty.
- This tactical 3 day assault pack can be used as bug out bag backpack, hunting backpack, range bag, survival backpack or trekking backpack, etc. The Y strap and buckle on the front is great to roll up a sweatshirt or light jacket. And the straps at the bottom can be used to hold a tent or sleeping pad. The front and both sides come with MOLLE system, Molle webbing throughout for attaching additional tactical pouches or gear as 3 day assault pack backpack combat molle backpack.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Two years warranty and if any question contact us firstly, we will do everything to help. Honor warranty claims! Package Included: 1 Tactical backpack, US Flag patch, 2pcs D-Ring, 1pc MOLLE Webbing Dominators.
- Multi-purpose item: wonderful for the city and great for hiking;
- Deep and profound compartments;
- Holds 3L of hydration liquids;
- Excellent fabric: waterproof on its own.
- Comes only in one color: black;
- Backside mesh does not let through a lot of air.
5. LHI Tactical Backpack 900D – Just an All-Around Good Tactical Backpack
If you do not want to get bogged down with all of the different rucksacks, their features and varying usability, if all you want is just a simple compromise between full-on military rucksacks and laptop bags, then the folks at LHI have a solution for you. The brand specializes in creating rucksacks and bags for various purposes.
On the first look, LHI Tactical Backpack looks like any old regular rucksack you can see on the streets. Just like the previous entry, this one does not look too big, bulky, or awkward. Still, it is fully capable of holding enough supplies to last you or anybody else whole 72 hours, offering from 40L to 45L of capacity. The rucksack’s dimensions are 12” x 20” x 6.3”. It is made out of special 900D oxford fabric: the same fabric as in the previous rucksack, but this item is heavier. It results in the increased toughness and general durability (900D refers to the weight of the fabric, which does not necessarily reflect durability, though may influence it). Tearing this rucksack is quite a challenge.
The product comes in three different colors: army green, black, and khaki. This is, of course, more than the variety of colors provided by the previous product, but there are no camouflage patterns available. This is a considerable disadvantage, as otherwise, I would name this rucksack a great all-purpose backpack. Still, it is not a big problem, as the manufacturers have tinkered with the colors of the rucksack, making them very easy to blend in with the surroundings. The item encompasses a special place with straps for laptops with a diagonal up to 17”.
The rucksack is not covered in MOLLE attachment points, which is a pro for its everyday usability, but not for its usefulness in a camping scenario. However, the item`s capacity is enough to hold your favorite equipment inside of it. Plus, it has two additional attachable outside bags, increasing the overall possible carry load. The rucksack has great shoulder pads that evenly distribute its weight when it is filled up with various items. Also, the backside mesh provides excellent airflow.
- 1. Backpack size:12"*20"*6.3" / 30*50*16CM (W*H*D). This backpack is made of 900D Oxford Cloth and PVC inner layer, durable.
- 2. Please note that this backpack is Water Resistance NOT Water Proof: It helps prevent the backpack from light rain or suddenly coffee spill , cannot prevent from the heavy rain, or long-term humidity. When walking in heavy rain, the backpack should equip with a rain cloth. The area covered by 900D Oxford cloth is water-resistant, but the zipper is not, Cause there is a gap in the zipper. If you are in a humid environment, please protect the zipper first.
- 3. The backpack has a capacity of 30L to 35L and has one main bag and two auxiliary bags that can easily hold items such as laptops, tablets, magazines, clothing, boots and so on. You can check the related videos for details.
- 4. Our backpack is anti-theft design. We installed fastening webbing on the side and Y-shaped webbing on the front. When the backpack is fully buckled, it will be difficult for others to open your backpack. However, for some people who do not need the anti-theft function, you can freely remove these webbing, so that it can be used as a good daily backpack.
- 5.This tactical assault back pack can be used as assault pack, hunting backpack, survival backpack, trekking backpack or for daily use. Before use, please unfasten all fastening webbing on the side, the space of the backpack will be expanded.
- Excellent compromise;
- Great for short hikes and urban life;
- Thick waterproof fabric;
- Is not covered in MOLLE attachment points;
- Very comfortable shoulder pads.
- No MOLLE-compatibility;
- No camouflage.
6. AW 55L 600D Tactical Army Rucksack – the Cheapest Option that Is Still Great
AW has come out with the best budget option you can get. AW 55L 600D Tactical Army Rucksack is the cheapest among the items mentioned here. If you need a military rucksack that you will use once or twice a year on a camping trip, then opt for this one. Under such a workload, the rucksack will not tear or rip up. If you are on the lookout for something more long-lasting, then look for something else.
The rucksack’s dimensions are 23” x 19” x 5.5”. Additionally, it has 3 attachable pouches. The shoulder pads are of great quality. It is worth noting that there is a suspension air system implemented into the rucksack, making it feel very light when it is filled with items. This rucksack has tons of horizontal MOLLE attachment points. The item is surely only for hiking, trekking, and so on. The rucksack is comprised of a combination of 600D oxford fabric and 420D nylon: this makes it durable enough to survive basic trip challenges.
However, one very questionable thing is the rucksack’s design. The fabric has this distorted honeycomb pattern, which is not suitable as camouflage in the wild, and it blends in even less in the urban setting. However, this rucksack is worth the money: this issue is not a problem at all. In simple terms, this product is perfect for a novice hiker who does not want to go far with his hobby.
- [Multi-Function Military Backpack]: Featuring 55 to 60L capacity, various pockets and MOLLE system, this tactical backpack can be used for army, hunting, camping, traveling or for daily outdoor using, removable small pockets enable you to take 1 or more according to how many things you want to carry
- [Military MOLLE System]: With MOLLE attachment strap areas on both sides and in front of the backpack, for conveniently attaching additional tactical pouches, climbing tools like gears or camping ropes
- [Large Capacity]: 2 main compartments with inner pockets & mesh pocket for storing lots of large tools, 1 removable front bag can be used as a tactical fanny pack and 2 removable sided pockets as first aid bags separately
- [Durability]: The outer is made of 600D water-resistant & tear-resistant oxford fabric; the interior is 400D water-resistant nylon fabric; dual zippers design; it can be used for a long lifespan
- [Easy to Carry]: Top handle and adjustable padded shoulder straps for easy & comfortable carrying; adjustable waist belt & chest strap for dispersing & reducing the pressure on shoulder; Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 23 1/4" x 18 1/2" x 5 1/2" (59 x 47 x 14 cm)
- Exceptionally cheap;
- Wonderful for novices;
- Distributes weight excellently;
- Tons of MOLLE attachment points.
- The backpack is not intended to be used often;
- Questionable design pattern.
7. Another Budget Alternative: Suoki Tactical Backpack 55L
If the design is a major concern to you, then check on Suoki Tactical Backpack 55L. The parameters between this item and the previous one are almost identical; however, this rucksack is completely black. This backpack is made out of 600D oxford fabric and 420D nylon too, which makes it significantly more durable than a regular rucksack, but it is inferior to other materials found in this list.
Its dimensions are 12” x 20” x 10”, which make the item very big: you definitely would not like walking in the park with such a large rucksack. The capacity is also stupendous: from 60L to 75L. This allows you to stuff your rucksack with enough supplies to last almost 4 days! This is not even considering that it has 3 detachable bags. Suoki is not a very well-known company, but it is a very promising one, which is why I decided to include it on my list. Also, their budget rucksacks are great, and I feel that more people need to be aware of this brand.
- Classy Material, we are confident that you must like it. Size: 12"*20"*10"/ 30.5*50.8*28CM (W*H*D), Capacity: 60-75L
- Spacious military backpack has one main large compartment, one front DETACHABLE bag which can be used as a tactical fanny pack separately, two side DETACHABLE tactical backpack accessories pouches which can be used as first aid bags
- Multiple exterior and interior pockets for organized storage, MOLLE compatible for pouches and attachments. You also can add on additional pouches & other tactical gear
- Come with a hand carry strap and adjustable shoulder strap,Wide & thick waist belt,adjustable chest belt keep your rucksack pack secure and comfortable
- The principle of human body engineering design of suspension air exchange of bearing system,breathable and comfortable, creating a better travelling, hiking, camping and climbing
- Very affordable;
- Wonderful for amateurs and novices;
- Stupendously spacious;
- Will suit even four-day bug-outs.
- Not as durable.
To Sum Up
Thank you for enduring this long-read. I hope that you enjoyed all I had to say about tactical rucksacks and that now you are more informed about them than before. As of now, picking a suitable rucksack should not be a problem for you, as I have reviewed both budget and more premium options, full-on camping/hiking bug out rucksacks, and those that are more suited for city use with an occasional hike.
When making a final decision, do not get flustered by all of the cool characteristics and features of various tactical rucksacks. Always think about what is important to you and what you need. If you are looking for a rucksack solely for long trekkings or camping endeavors, then think about a 5.11 or ARMYCAMOUSA backpack. If you want a multifunctional item, then consider an LHI or Hannibal rucksack.
Did you enjoy the article? Did I mention everything you wanted to know about tactical rucksacks? What do you look for when buying backpacks? Is it general storage capacity or useful features, like straps and compartments for specific belongings (laptops, phones, books, etc.)? Please tell me in the comments down below!
Last update on 2020-11-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API