Best Camping Grill Stove: Superior Items for Affordable Price
The summer is here, and it means that you have to choose the best camping grill stove as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I don’t recommend rushing with the decision, as this product will serve you for many years if you pick the right one. There are hundreds of great and not that great stoves on the market.
The number will increase closer to the holidays. It is pretty understandable since we all love spending a good time outdoors with the best portable camping grill. I can’t but choose a cozy BBQ party with my friends over active hiking!
But you don’t have to wait for the one in a year event to bring more entertainment to the camping. It is not all about marshmallows, biscuits, and canned food. This is when the top camping grills become the No. 1 priority for everyone who wants a delicious course.
It does not even have to be a steak, burger, or anything that contains meat. I don’t mind making a steamy coffee on a portable grill for camping. Besides, don’t forget about delicious bbq veggies. Before you run ordering anything, I recommend you to pay attention to these factors that I mention in all of the camping stove grill reviews:
- Type of the fuel required for grill’s work;
- Power of the burner;
- Material that the stove is made of;
- Size of the model and its weight;
- The price.
Before I decided to write these camping grill reviews, I was doubtful whether I could limit myself with less than several dozen grill stoves.I have limited my list to the top 7 items. I believe that you have to check out all the pros and cons by yourself, which is why I created detailed descriptions for each product.
|1||Coleman Gas Camping Grill/Stove | Tabletop Propane 2 in 1 Grill/Stove, 2 Burner||1,802 Reviews||$105.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Coleman Gas Camping Grill/Stove | Tabletop Propane 2-in-1 Grill/Stove, 2 Burner||623 Reviews||$89.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Fltom Camp Tent Stove, Portable Wood Stove for Tent with Large Firebox, Include Heat Resistant...||205 Reviews||$185.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Royal Gourmet PD1301S Portable 24-Inch 3-Burner Table Top Gas Grill Griddle with Cover, 25,500...||2,349 Reviews||$99.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Coleman Gas Camping Stove||975 Reviews||$109.99||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Liquid Propane Grill,2 Burner Grill/Stove Portable Barbecue Grill Outdoor Cooking Camping Stove...||231 Reviews||$139.99||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Outland Portable Camping Stove - 3 Zone Propane Gas Burner Controller With Auto Ignition - 2...||407 Reviews||$299.99||Buy on Amazon|
Top-7 Camping Grill Stoves
Some of these products can work even better than your stove in the house. It is not that I suggest you switch it to the camping stove with grill, but I do recommend you paying attention to every detail in the description. Thus, you will be able to make the right choice of purchasing the camping grill stove that suits your needs perfectly!
Coleman 2 Burner Grill Stove Combo – The Best Camping Grill Stove Combo with Wind Block Panels
The 2 Burner Grill Stove Combo by Coleman is a compact two in one tool for outdoors. You can use the grill itself, or combine it with a stove without having to turn off anything. There are two panels on both sides of the grill that protect it from the wind, which is useful in case you are hiking in the mountains.
These panels can be transformed into little tables from both sides if you need to use extra space. I always open these panels when I need to place large pans on the stove. This stove has technologies called Perfect Flow and Perfect Heat that save fuel and work flawlessly in various conditions.
Main features of 2 Burner Grill Stove Combo:
- Control of the pressure inside the cooking area;
- Two heating modes;
- The drip tray is removable and washable;
- The ability to fit 10 inches pan on the area for stoves.
The 2 Burner Grill Stove Combo was created by Coleman, the company that offers numerous products for camping and hiking. Personally, I use many of Coleman’s items during my travels. All of them are compact and almost weightless, which makes them perfect for carrying around. For example, the 2 Burner Grill Stove Combo has 130 sq inches area for a grill with two burners that work on 2 temperatures.
The weight of the stove is 14.7 pounds. The cooking power is 20 000 total, which makes it reliable and beneficial for any food you want to cook. Besides, this stove is simple to clean, as all the parts can be removable. I don’t recommend putting all the parts inside the dishwashing machine, however, you can do it with a tray.
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN: Use grill and stove at the same time; 130 sq. in. grilling area; stove fits a 10 in. pan
- COOKING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PERFECTHEAT TECHNOLOGY: Offers more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For precise temperature control
- High-quality material;
- Compact size;
- Two wind block panels;
- Affordable price;
- Powerful burners.
- Heavier than similar items on the market.
Camp Chef Big Gas Grill – The Powerful Gas Camping Stove with Grill and Three Aluminum Burners
The Big Gas Grill by Camp Chef is one of the best outdoor instruments for cooking. It may be heavier than similar portable stoves, but it has a way bigger area for cooking of 608 sq inches and three burners from aluminum that provide 90 000 BTU/r in total. The package also includes legs that can be removed anytime you want it. There is also a special Grill Box that contains the regulator and hose.
The total height of the stove is 31 inches. I also love the fact that this grill has a matchless ignition. It means you don’t have to worry about such small things as matches while camping. Besides, there is a bottom burner construction that limits cold and hot spots while protecting it from the wind.
Features of Big Gas Grill:
- This portable grill stove is 16 inches x 24 inches;
- Three burners of the aluminum cast in 30 000 BTU;
- The dimension of the stove is 16 inches x 38 inches;
- The 3 ft hose and regulator in the package;
- Area for cooking is 608 square inches;
- Height of the stove on the legs is 30 inches;
- The weight of the stove is 49 lbs.
This Big Gas Grill was created by Camp Chef. Camp Chef produces various instruments for outdoor camping and BBQs. I advise you not to visit their official page if you are hungry. They are top sellers on the market. This product is reliable, easy to use, and wash.
There is a folding shelf on the grill which you can open in case you need more space. It is simple to gather in the new place. After you finish cooking, you have to wait until the stove is cold and put all the parts back in the bag. If you can wash it during the camping, do so.
- Matchless ignition - 38" x 16" cooking surface - Cooking surface area: 608 square inches
- Patented Wind Baffle Burner Technology, Appliance-style temperature controls
- Three cast aluminum burners - 90,000 total BTU/r
- Removable independent leveling legs
- Includes removable Grill Box - BB90L - Includes Hose & Regulator
- Easy to transport;
- Powerful engine;
- Fully equipped;
- There is a thermometer;
- Wide cooking area.
- One side tray only instead of two sides.
Pupzo Liquid Propane 2 Burner Grill/Stove – The High-Quality Propane Grill Stove with Wind Block
The Liquid Propane Grill 2 Burner Grill/Stove by Pupzo is a transportable, easy to use, powerful beast. The dual burner camping stove with grill has the 170 square inches grill, which is protected from sticky food with special coverage. Even a 12 inches pan can easily fit on this stove.
I prefer this stove for hiking with friends, as there is so much place to cook their favorite food without me having to move away from my morning coffee. The stove already contains the grill box, which is built-in, and which grates are made of high-quality iron. It is covered with a professional coating that protects the product from high and low temperatures, winds, and water. I can add that the coating perfectly saves this stove from a sloppy cook.
Main features of Liquid Propane Grill 2 Burner Grill/Stove:
- The weight of the stove is 20 pounds, which is not weightless, but suitable for hikers;
- There are 2 burners with 20 000 BTU in common;
- The pack includes adapter and 30 inches propane hose;
- Two wind block panels are there to save your food from the wind, or simply add more cutting surface if you need;
- There are 2 temperatures, and you can raise the fire or decrease it;
- Dimensions of Liquid Propane Grill 2 Burner Grill/Stove: 26.8 inches x 13.8 inches x 6.2 inches.
Pupzo, the company that has created Liquid Propane Grill 2 Burner Grill/Stove, offers various products that can ease modern people’s lives. They offer anything from sports supplies to patio furniture and kitchen tools. Even the most atrocious critics highly praise their products. This time they offer the user-friendly, transportable item. The package includes four detachable legs and a regulator. The height of the legs is 26 inches.
- TWO BURNERS - 2-in-1 design make you can use the GRILL and STOVE at the same time. Spacious 170-sq.-in non stick grill area, and fits up to 12-in pan on the stove area. Suitable for 1 pound propane tank. Large capacity is suitable for a whole family meal.
- DURABLE - Built with a heavy-duty baking pan, durable cast iron grill grates and the whole unit has a strong powder coat finish. Free 30-in high pressure Propane Hose and Regulator.
- PORTABLE - Collapsible design with carrying handle for easy transportation and fits to most car trunks. Perfect for camping, tailgating, hunting,or backyard cooking.Weighs 20 pounds.
- WIND BLOCK - Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes. Both the grill pan and the grease management tray are removable and dishwasher safe.
- USER FRIENDLY - Easy to transport, set up and clean. Adjustable burners give you precise control for both grill and stove. Detachable leg offers ideal cooking height(26-in) and great stability on almost any terrain.
- Two burners with 20 000 BTU;
- Great quality of materials;
- Simple in use.
- You need to buy an additional 20lb tank adapter.
Coleman Camp Propane Grill/Stove+ – The Portable Grill Stove Combo for Experienced Hikers
The Camp Propane Grill/Stove+ by Coleman is an advanced tool for everyone who loves to cook as much as to hike. So, if you are a professional cook or hiker, or just have them both as your hobby, this instrument is for you, so follow your dreams.
I use this stove whenever I want to take extra baggage for my camping, and I know that there is limited space in my car, and no one is there to help me with transportation, even though they could. There are two wind block panels that can be simply turned into the extra space on your stove. This product has a matchless ignition, with a simple push-up button.
Camp Propane Grill/Stove+ Main Features:
- Dimensions: 24 x 12.5 x 7.8 inches;
- The package with the stove inside weighs 14.3 pounds;
- The surface of the Camp Propane Grill/Stove+ includes 130 square inches grill area and 10 inches for the stove itself;
- The power of this both grill and the stove is 22 000 BTUs which is more than enough to cook for the big company;
- There is a pressure control in the product.
Camp Propane Grill/Stove+ was created by Coleman, a famous developer of outdoor goods. The technology in the stove allows the food to heat evenly in extreme conditions. You don’t have to waste the fuel while cooking, as you can arrange the heat up to your needs. The grates and the tray below the stove can be easily removed after the cooking process is over. You can easily clean it up without using any additional instruments.
After you clean the stove, you can put everything back in the bag, which is stylish and comfortable to carry around. The product includes propane bottle pouches, which can be attached to both ends of the bag.
- 2-in-1 design so you can use the grill and stove at the same time
- Wind block panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
- Instastart Ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less Fuel
- Easy to transport;
- Professional materials;
- Simple to clean;
- Adjustable pressure;
- Powerful engine.
- Is slightly more expensive than similar items on the market.
Stansport Propane Stove and Grill Combo – The Matchless Propane Camping Grill and Griddle
The Propane Stove and Grill Combo by Stansport has a wide grill area for outdoor rest in a big company. It is lightweight and easy to transport, while a stainless steel drip pan under the stove can be easily cleaned in no time, even in the circumstances where you don’t have a dishwasher or kitchen.
You don’t need matches to start the igniter. All you need to do is press the button. I like this camping stove bbq item because of the temperature regulator, which allows me to take control of the food I am cooking and to be able to change the intensity of the heat.
The features of Propane Stove and Grill Combo:
- The cooking area is 13 x 10 inches;
- The stove’s total power is 18 000 BTU, which means that the burner of stainless steel has 10 000 BTU power, while the grill has 8 000 BTU.
- It is more than enough to cook delicious steak;
- The drip pan is made of stainless steel with a special coating so the juice from food will not stick on the surface and can be easily cleaned;
- There is a regulator of pressure;
- The weight of the package is 14,2 pounds;
The stove requires a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder. Originally it comes in the pack, and it is disposable.
Propane Stove and Grill Combo was made by Stansport. The company creates various burners and camping equipment of high quality. The product was created with the protection of winds and can be used high in the mountains. It can fit a 10 inches pan. You can search for the griddle on your own if you want to use it.
- 13-inch x 10-inch grill area, 18,000 total BTU's: 10,000 BTU's stainless steel burner, 8,000 BTU's grill burner
- Piezo igniter for matchless lighting
- Polished stainless steel drip pan for easy cleaning
- High-pressure/high altitude pressure regulator included
- Uses 16.4 ounce disposable propane cylinder (not included), For Outdoor use ONLY
- Easy to use;
- Affordable price;
- You can control the pressure;
- Matchless ignition;
- Wide area for cooking.
- You have to buy a griddle that fits the stove.
Coleman RoadTrip Swaptop Steel Stove – The Powerful and Compact Camping Grill
The RoadTrip Swaptop Steel Stove by Coleman is a lightweight, reliable tool for cooking outdoors. Before you buy it, you have to check whether it fits the road trip grill by using the number of the model. The stove grate extends your possibilities while you are on the road. You can place a pan of 12 inches wide on it and cook everything from eggs to the sauce. The product is made from the chrome-plated steel of high quality. It is resistant to rust and is extremely lightweight. Yet, you have to wash it from time to time after it gets cold.
RoadTrip Swaptop Steel Stove main features:
- The product is compatible with Swaptop and Coleman RoadTrip Grills tools;
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 12 x 2 inches;
- The weight of the product is 2 pound only and 2.6 pounds in a pack;
- It is made from top materials, including porcelain and chrome – coated steel with rust-resistant cover;
- The company developer guarantees its durability for several years.
RoadTrip Swaptop Steel Stove was made by Coleman, the top seller of outdoor equipment. This product is simple in use and is lightweight. You can even match it with a percolator coffee pot. Just make sure that the diameter of the pot’s base fits the rings.
The model will heat evenly under the pot, quickly boiling the water inside. Don’t touch the stove while it is still warm! Give it up to 20 minutes until it will cool down to avoid burnings. If you want to use different grill types, you have to make sure that it fits the size. However, I can tell you that this product fits the standard kitchen pan.
- Stove grate accessory expands the cooking range of Coleman RoadTrip Grills
- Spacious grate easily supports a 12-inch pan for making eggs, chili, and more
- Chrome-plated steel wire construction is rust-resistant and lightweight
- Built for durability and years of regular use
- Compatible with Coleman RoadTrip Grills and Swaptop accessories
- High-quality coating;
- Affordable price;
- Warms up evenly;
- You have to check out if it fits the stove;
Camp Chef Rainier Camper Combo – The Camping Grill Griddle Combo with a Powerful Burner Inside
Rainier Camper Combo by Camp Chef allows you to travel to the wild nature, and still stay close to the comfort of civilization. The stove has a matchless ignition, which is always a good idea since matches can get wet or even forgotten. However, this best camping grill has a red button that starts the fire. The total power of 10 000 BTU is more than enough to make any tasty grilled meal up to your preferences. The grill itself has 8000 BTU. The griddle and grill are covered with high-quality aluminum with the non-stick effect.
Multiple features of Rainier Camper Combo:
- The weight of the stove with the tray and the carry bag for comfortable transportation is 16 lbs;
- Dimensions of the stove are 23.5 x 12 x 4.5 inches;
- There is a drip tray at the bottom of the stove, which is made of stainless steel and is super simple to clean;
- Two wind blockers from both sides will protect your food even if you are high in the mountains. They save the energy of burners as well. If you need extra space on the stove for bigger pots and pans, just open them;
- It is easy to carry around – the stove can be quickly packed after it gets cold.
Rainier Camper Combo is created by Camp Chef, which is a well-known company-developer of outdoor grills. Their goods are bestsellers around the US. This product does not require any specific skills from you. All you need to do is to take it with you while you are camping.
Don’t forget to take the dishes and the products you want to cook. This stove does not require matches, and there is a bottle gas connector in the pack. If you have a problem with the carry bag that comes with a stove, you can easily replace it. Mine lasted for two years, which is an impressive result for me since I am a meticulous hiker.
- One 10,000 BTU Burner - One 8,000 BTU Grill
- Matchless ignition - Stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Non-stick coated aluminium grill and griddle
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 12" x 4.5"
- Includes Carry bag - Weight: 16 lbs
- Affordable price;
- Two burners;
- Matchless ignition;
- Anti-stick coating;
- Powerful engine.
- Contains chemicals.
Which Camping Grill to Choose?
We have discussed 7 best of the best instruments for bbq and grill outdoors. They all have their pros and cons, which I mentioned in every table. Before you will make an order, check them out. I’ve also provided detailed information on the main features of every product.
If you want to add something to the description, you can write it down in the comments below, just don’t forget to mention the name of the stove. I tried to be as precise as possible, offering my own experience with these stoves for the readers.
Before you buy one of the stoves, make sure that it matches your preferences.
Remember that I picked the leading products on the market, but I want you to find the perfect match. For example, take a look at the weight of the stove. Will you need to carry it for several hours or you can simply take it out of the car? Pay attention to the durability and whether the price is affordable, as you don’t want to overpay for something you will not use too much.
If you have already used one of the stoves before, please point out the pros and cons you have found in it. For how long have you been using the stove? Share your answers and thoughts in the comments section below!
Last update on 2021-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API