Best Camping Cookware: List That Will Solve All Your Hiking Cookware Problems
There is no better feeling in life for any amateur hiker (or a professional one) than sitting on the soft grass and eating some soup to warm the soul and body. Imagine for a second: you have had the longest and most tiresome day of walking, your feet hurt, and you dream of snacking the ready-to-eat-meals. Would you protest against having a warm meal cooked over an open fire?
Hi, I am Eddie. Over years of wild hiking, I have discovered all the joys and troubles of conquering trails, hills, peaks, and facing the nature tête-à-tête. I am especially acquainted with the importance of adequately cooked food you take and the role of cooking equipment.
The fact that you are reading the article right now means that you are probably window-shopping for some cooking camping solutions for yourself. Let me tell you what can go wrong if you decide to buy the inappropriate thing.
First, some cooking supplies from certain brands can come to your doorstep blatantly damaged, which is not as bad as it could be. You are still preparing for a hike and can return the faulty item. However, if you are not the kind of person to make too much in advance, then your planned hike will be in jeopardy.
Secondly, some cooking equipment is either made out of low-quality materials. On first glance, you will not detect anything suspicious. Nonetheless, when you try to put pot/pan/kettle on the cooker, you will get a slight (or not so slight) wind of burned food and see the cooking equipment melt right in front of your eyes.
Thirdly, the kit you buy may not be fully complete on its own. It can have some missing vital cookware pieces by design. This is a grave problem for beginners who are only starting to hike and will end up in the wild without a pot, for example.
You can face many more outcomes. That is why you should only opt for the best of the best.
Top 8 Best Camping Cookware on the Market
As you might have guessed, I am an extremely experienced hiker. Some years ago, I decided to get out of my comfort zone and start exploring the market camping equipment. I have bought and tested numerous products. Not everyone was to my advantage. However, through trial and error, I have handpicked 15 best cooking kits for camp, and then I narrowed the list down the absolute best available products that resulted in this top 8 list.
Overmont Ultralight Camping Cookware Set – Perfect Camping Cookware
When I bought this kit a couple of years ago for the first time, I was not quite familiar with this company. A quick search on the internet showed me that this is a European-based domain.
The people at Overmont themselves are outdoor activities-enthusiasts. Their passion shines through in their products, as I have seen it for myself. They are customer-oriented and even ask you to give them suggestions on existing products, which is undoubtedly an excellent addition because you do not see many of such companies. Therefore, it pays off to continue following this brand.
All the pretty words aside, let us get down to the essentials of the set. So, this assortment of cooking equipment consists of a 12-piece collection, consisting of a pot, pan, kettle, three bowls made out of reusable and recyclable plastic, spoon, wooden spatula, towel, eco-friendly storage net bag, buckle in a shape of D, and flint for all your fire-starting needs. All these elements are of the highest quality and look durable. Most of the items in the kit are black with the plastic parts being orange. I have no idea about your aesthetic needs, but in my opinion, the design is flashy and somewhat cool.
When the camping assemblage arrived, I got a chance to inspect all of the pieces carefully. I checked, and the impression I got was superb. To say the metallic parts were high quality is to say nothing. The metal is surprisingly thick that underwent anodization oxidation, which adds to the material’s strength. My first thought was that the pieces would be substantial, but this turned out to be a false guess, as the set is strangely light (especially when you consider the thickness of some parts and the number of pieces).
That was my first impression when I received the product. I decided to take the set for an initial test and went on a 5-day hike just outside my city. In short, I now know the reason it looks heavy because it has such peculiarity. Especially notable is the kettle. It has a high capacity, as it can supply three people with tea in once. The compactness of the kit is also noteworthy but not as noticeable.
One downside is that the advertised non-stick surface is a bit sticky. This can be surely felt when using the pan. Still, I believe that making a leap of faith and buying this kit was the right decision.
- Package Includes: 1x 1.15 Liter pot, 6.8x3.6”, 1x frying pan, 7.1*1.7”, 1x 0.8L kettle for camping, 3 x plastic bowls, 1 x spoon, 1 x spatula, 1 x cutlery set, 1 x cleaning towel, 1 x net bag for storage
- High strength- Made by anodic oxidation process, the aluminum metal has a stable protective layer on the surface, easy to clean.
- Easy to store, equipped with a mesh bag, all of this pot and pan can be well packed in.
- Suitable for 1-3 people use
- Designed specially for camping and hiking cooking. Small but practical!
- Fire-starting pack;
- Big kettle.
- Not so non-stick surface.
MalloMe Camping Cookware Mess Kit – Cookware for Camping
MalloMe takes up a special place in my heart: I have known this brand for a long time. I have been fanboy ever since my first dealing with the products of this company. They offer so much various items for outdoors and of such high quality that you rarely need to leave their website and surf the Internet to find other products. For example, they offer sleeping bags, camping hammocks, lanterns, drinkware, cookware, and so on.
So, what are you going to get straight out of the box? Nothing special, except for 18 pieces of cookware, which is just surprising. It all is more bizarre when you remember the price of the other 12-piece set! Nonetheless, let us not get too excited and see what we are dealing with. The cooking set includes a 1L anodized pot, pot cover, non-stick pan, stainless steel spork that can be folded, 2 BPA-free bowls, wooden spatula, and a burner! Other ten pieces are small paraphernalia like bags, a spoon, etc. Therefore, okay, the title of the 18-piece kit was a clear marketing strategy and wait. What do I see? The amazing kettle from before is not present here. There is no kettle to be seen in the near vicinity, and it seems like the prospects of wilderness morning coffee or mid-hiking tea are entirely ruined.
I remember the absence of a kettle being a total disappointment for me. However, I ordered the kit too late due to young age and lack of experience, so the tight timing before the trip did not allow me to buy other equipment. This was my first big trip to Asia, and, how lucky was I that I had to stay with this kit. This is an actual lifesaver. So, do not underestimate the role of the kettle, as it is an integral part of the excellent trip.
How is this kit a lifesaver? Well, the whole package is incredibly lightweight. How is this connected? It is not that important or linked to saving lives unless you are someone like me and go a “quick” in unexplored territory and unknown geographical area alone when the rain is just about to start. It is all the more beneficial to you staying alive if you forget to take out the camping cookware kit of your backpack because it is so light. Well, good thing that the equipment that you took by mistake has a burner and a fire-starting kit, so you can warm up, protect yourself from hypothermia, and wait for the moment you are rescued. Yes, I was not good at all at hiking when I was only starting.
After being rescued, further down the Asian trip, the cooking set showed itself to be an excellent performer. The size is perfect, the design is minimal, and no problems, major or minor, were found with the set. Even though a kit does not include a kettle, this is an excellent choice for hiking. It is easy to use and light to carry.
- BUILT TO LAST! Highest Quality Non-Toxic Anodized Aluminum Camping Cookset conducts heat quickly and is survival gear that is built to last and is perfect size for 1 youth scout or adult hiker backpacker. EASY CLEANING & STORAGE: Entire 18 piece mess kit collapses into small bundle for easy control and storage
- ALL-IN-ONE COOKWARE MEGA BUNDLE : The 10 Piece Camping Campfire Cookware Mess Kit includes Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Pot + Pot Cover + Nonstick Pan + 2 Bowls + Folding Stainless Steel Spork + Soup Spoon + Wooden Spoon Spatula + Cleaning Sponge + Nylon Travel Bag Drawstring Pouch.
- WORRY FREE WILDERNESS: Finally enjoy the great outdoors without second guessing if you packed everything to cook and serve your next meal with the lightweight, compact, and mobile design of the Camp Kitchen Set
- PERFECT GIFT for FAMILY and FRIENDS: #1 Outdoor Cooking Backpacking Gear & Camping Backpack and Hiking Picnic Set for anyone looking for a high quality, great value product for the camping world or bug out bag to enjoy at the cookout with the people you love
- Lightweight model;
- Great burner.
- No kettle;
- Cheeky marketing.
Odoland 10pcs Camping Cookware Mess Kit – Best Camping Cookware Set
Odoland is not a well-known company as MalloMe: it does not have many supporters or admirers. However, that does not mean that it is some low-quality off-brand. They offer a varied assortment of goods that designed to enhance your outdoor activities: everything from snow ski helmets to protective goggles, tents, and wheel rollers. They are internet-based, which is probably why you can almost always go to their site and find some excellent deals for yourself. No rent – more discounts for customers! I do have to distinguish their customer service as being super friendly and active simultaneously. Folks at Odoland did leave a very positive imprint in my brain, which speaks on its own of their service.
So, let us get down to it. Honest take, upon seeing the 10-piece set for the first time, it looked very simplistic. There is less of a probability to forget something, cleaning it is much more comfortable, and the set is extremely lightweight, as there is less to carry around on your back. This particular set includes one aluminum pot and pan, both non-stick, one kettle, two stainless steel cups, spoon, fork, knife, carabiner, and a net carrying bag.
I want to point out a couple of positive things about this set. The first one size of cooking equipment: you can cook a lot of food at once, especially in that pot. Nonetheless, you do not even notice this point until you start cooking. The second one is the handles. I have no idea how do they do it, but, after cooking, the handles stay reasonably fresh or, even cold, which is quite a feat, as this is a problem in the camping cooking community. Yes, the problem is easily solvable, but it is nice the manufacturer thinks of such details.
The most significant positive aspect of this set is that it is incredibly easy to cook with this cookware. It does what it is supposed to do and does not create any complications for the user. There are many unpleasant parts to cooking when hiking and generally trekking with food. You have to think ahead of time how much ingredients you will need for each meal and pack them in zip-lock bags. You have to hang the food above the ground if you are resting for the night. If you forget the pot cover, your vegan soup will contain a ton of insect meat, sad to say. Do not even get me started on the gas canisters and burners: those are a real killer if treated incorrectly. The process of cooking in the wilderness can be frustrating. After all, this is not your comfortable kitchen. Nonetheless, whenever I take this kit with, I always feel a great sense of relief. The food prepares quickly and without any hassle.
There is one oddity, though. Most items in the kit are black with some being steel-colored. However, the plastic handle of the kettle for some unknown to me reason is green. The implementation of bright neon green into an all-black palette maybe the right fashion choice for some people, but not for me. Additionally, I noticed another downside to this kit. When hiking around, it creates a strange noise. Most likely, manufacturers by design allowed some additional spacing between the kit’s items when they are stacked. In any case, you have to either fill that space with something or come to terms with the excess of noise.
Apart from these two cons, the set is excellent!
- Best Money Ever Spent: The 10 pieces hiking cooking gear includes 1 aluminum non-stick pot + 1 aluminum non-stick frying pan + 1 tea kettle+ 2 stainless steel cups (4 oz) + 1 serving spoon+ 1 fork + 1 knife + 1 carabiner + 1 carrying bag.
- Heat-Resistant Handles: Thermally insulated plastic handles keep your fingers safe from the heat; anti-slip design offers a firm and comfortable grip in your hands.
- Non-Stick & Incredibly Durable: Each piece has a non-stick Teflon coating for easy cleaning and durability. It conducts heat quickly and is a must-have survival gear that built to last for long time.
- Easy to Carry: Foldable handles on pot or stove can be folded to save space. Small size and portable, all the objects in this cooking set can be stored together in a mesh bag for convenient carry.
- Enjoy Cooking Anywhere You Go: This awesome cookware kit is designed for anyone loves outdoor camping with families and friends! It is super-portable, making it much more convenient for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic and other outdoor activities!
- Enjoyable use;
- Simple but effective;
- Nice carrying bag;
- Heat-resistant handles.
- Rattles quite a bit;
- Color palette.
Terra Hiker Camping Cookware – Astonishing Camping Cookware & Dinnerware
Next up, Terra Hiker Camping Cookware. Terra Hiker is a China-based company. Terra Hiker’s products are not of poor quality for sure. Products from this brand are something that other international trademarks should be wary of. I have experienced personally the quality of available items, the sturdiness of materials, and the enthusiasm with which Terra Hiker employees produce the products.
Terra Hiker was a relatively new brand, being founded in 2016. Meilisa, a traveling, and journeying fanatic conceived the idea for the store. You know you can expect products of exceptional quality from a person whose camping occasion was utterly ruined by expensive and faulty gear.
Speaking from my own experience, the brand really shares and ensures the fun of traveling. They offer a lot of high-quality, varied products. On their website, you can find almost anything, which is great for newcomers, because Terra Hiker provides all of the basic things anyone needs for a hike and more.
Concentrating on the Terra Hiker Camping Cookware, it is short of perfection. If you choose to order this kit, then you will meet the following items inside the package: a boiling pot and its lid, teapot, bamboo spoon, frying pan, cleaning sponge, plastic bowl, and serving ladle. Yes, a ladle that makes this option exceptional for groups. You would not think that a ladle can be a deciding point for choosing a camping cookware kit, but it actually is.
I do have to note that this particular set has something in common with the previous one. A shared detail, which I hate with all of the passion in my heart – the green plastic handle on the kettle. The other con is the mesh bag. The material it is made out of is a bit rough and can cause rash problems for people with very soft skin. However, you have probably already guessed that if I am putting products with green elements on the list, it means the product is functionally superb.
The first time I used this cookware kit was when I was traveling through and around the Amazon area with two of my friends. Generally, this experience was fun and pleasant. Not a funny case was when we got lost in one of the numerous forests with our food supplies running low. In the Amazon area, we were protected from the sun but not from the heat and the resulting loss of water and lowered blood pressure. What saved us was the kettle’s big capacity. It could sufficiently supply us with water without having to waste time.
Another unique and charming feature of this cooking kit is the serving ladle. I may have written about it previously in a joking manner, but, in reality, it is a feature some people would kill for in a car trip or camping with a friend’s scenario. Additionally, non-stickiness of the cooking equipment is not a beautiful word added the description. Even the pan poses no threat to easy and quick cleaning, which is especially heart-warming in the wilderness, far from civilization.
- Cooking Performance: The Camping pot boils 400 ml water only in 2 minutes 30 seconds; and it is ease of use, it will be a great help whether you are going to make breakfast, lunch and dinner with friends, or hike in for romantic picnics, as well as overnight excursions
- Nonstick Pots & Pans: The camping cookware is made of safe and non-toxic aluminum with non-stick coating for easy cleaning; bowls and serving ladle are made of food-grade PP plastic
- Heat-Resistant Handles: Thermally insulated plastic handles keep your fingers safe from the heat; anti-slip design offers a firm and comfortable grip in your hands
- Compact & Portable: This camping cookware is space saving and compactable; a nylon mesh bag is provided to pack all the items neatly for easy carrying. It designs to pack up small and take up little room, so that you barely feel the weight within the pack on your back
- Great for Outdoor Kitchen: The camping cookware comes equipped with all of your kitchen essentials, offering an ideal solution for boiling water and cooking food outdoors. This set is perfect for camping, backpacking, hiking, and more
- Easy to clean;
- Compact size;
- Big kettle.
- Rattles quite a bit;
- Color choice.
REDCAMP 9/12/18/23 PCS Camping Cookware Mess Kit – Best Cookware for Camping
Straight to the point – the REDCAMP 9/12/18/23 PCS Camping Cookware Mess Kit. REDCAMP is an experienced player in the market of camping, hiking, trekking, and backpacking. After staying relevant for ten whole years, they can be already considered veterans. REDCAMP has a very versatile range of products.
For some reason or another, I stayed neutral towards the brand even though I knew about it very well. However, buying a couple of their product changed my skepticism into a conviction and faith: I became a REDCAMP fanboy in an instant. That was about four years ago when purchased this camping cooking set and a couple of other items, but let us concentrate on the cooking equipment.
The price of this cooking kit is the highest among all of the mentioned and to be mentioned sets, but there is a good reason for this. Insanely, the collection consists of 23 separate details. By buying this set, you get an anodized aluminum frying pan and three pots with lids of the same material with the anodization making it really easy to clean and granting them some durability. That is not mentioning two dishes, five bowls with one of them being for soup, one fork, one survival bracelet, one tool card, one ladle, two stainless steel folding spoons, one loofah, and one nylon bag. Now, the price does not seem to bite at all. This set is a whole kitchen-worth of cooking equipment, and it weighs nothing! The set literally weighs less than a laptop.
I immensely like the design of the set. There is an aesthetic consistency between all parts of the kit. It looks like a well-designed, well-thought-out, sleek cooking kit and not an assemblage of various cooking equipment from different manufacturers. The plastic handles are bright red, which neatly mixes with the black of anodized aluminum. The stainless steel parts are steel-colored: nothing extra special. Additionally, the way REDCAMP approaches manufacturing its products is unbelievable. For example, the stainless steel utensils have holes in their handles, making them comically lightweight.
REDCAMP is so sure of the high level of quality of their products that they offer and guarantee money back policy with a limited 360-day warranty. This is unheard of to have such an extensive on a piece of camping equipment that costs so little! In addition, I affirm that they keep their word on the promises they make. On one occasion, four of my friends and I went camping. I was in charge of bringing cookware while they said they would bring food and a burner with the stovetop. On the first night in the woods, I saw what they brought and knew immediately that the kind of burner they brought was too powerful and the stovetop made the flame too concentrated. When I said that we could cook over an open fire, they disregarded my words entirely and started to cook. This resulted in a nice pothole and me being quite angry. However, the friends at REDCAMP sent me a replacement in no time whatsoever!
This set best suits the needs of a group. There is no point in taking the whole kit if you are hiking alone to have an intimate experience with nature. However, this set is modular. You do not have to take all of it at once. The way it is constructed allows the set to be stacked in many ways to suit your needs according to the situation at hand. This is not only the best set for a group, but I also consider it to be the best camping cookware for open fire.
- LIGHTWEIGHT/MINI SIZE: REDCAMP camping cookware set weights 3.3lbs/1.5kg, this backpacking cookset is exceptionally lightweight so that your barely feel the weight within the pack on your back, and it take up little space.
- HIGHEST QUALITY/EASY CLEAN - REDCAMP anodized aluminum pot and frying pan make it easy to clean. Please add food or water before heating
- BEST PRICE/SAVE MONEY£ºREDCAMP mini camping pots and pans set includes 23 pieces, 1 Frying Pan+3 Anodized Aluminum Pots+3 Pot Covers+2 Dishes+5 Bowls with 1 Soup Bowl+3 Cutlery Set+1 Survival Bracelet+1 Tool Card+1 Ladle+1 Sponge Brush +1 Nylon Bag.
- SPACE SAVE/EASY TO CARRY:REDCAMP 23 PCS camping cookware kit have a oxford bag to storage product and you can hang in your backpack or put in your pack. Pack size:8"x8"x5"/20x20x12.7cm. 1 Set solves your everything.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 360-day limited manufacturer warranty. If any piece broken,you can feel free to contact us, we will give you a satisfying solution.
- Complete design.
- Not for solo camping/hiking.
AnimaMiracle 14/15 Pcs Camping Cookware Set – Another Great Kit for Cooking While Camping
Next, we have AnimaMiracle 14/15 Pcs Camping Cookware Set. AnimaMiracle goes one-step further than Terra Hiker: they do not even have their website. They instead operate through such sites as Amazon. Hearing a lot of good things said about AnimaMiracle, I decided to try something of theirs out, and that something was this specific cookware set.
A quick overview of what you will get if opt for this kit: a simple wooden spatula, a cleaning sponge, an extra bonus camping stove if you want to use propane, a pot with foldable handles that holds and preserves heat very well, a ladle, a spork, a spoon, a D clamp, a fire starter, a clap cover, two versatile plastic bowls, and another pan with foldable handles, and a stuff sack. The design is very similar to REDCAMP’s monster product for all occasions.
I used this cookware set for the small family camping-gathering not a long time ago. I noticed how both the pan and the pot were high-speed at heating up and exceptionally good at not cooling down. I honestly had the impression that after the first heating up, there would be no need to cook over the fire again. The pot’s broader base allows cooking noodle without having to overthink. In addition to the fantastic performance of the pan/pot duo, the stovetop was a perfect addition to the kit. The stovetop worked flawlessly, and it folds and fits nicely into a minuscule orange plastic box. In addition, I honestly feel like the electric fire starter can create a bonfire no matter the place and height of your stay. It performed exceptionally well in a high-wind situation, and the significant sign is that no batteries are needed for the starter. It works by converting your push into electricity, plain and simple. The bamboo spoon is cute. Lastly, the kit is ultra-lightweight: you will not feel a difference whether you are going up a steep hill with this kit or without. This is a set on making your life easier, and it really succeeds at the task.
Although the pot is the MVP here, it also has negative features. There are no measurements on the bowl, so you will have to use your measuring can. What can be a real disappointment is a surface. Partially it is non-stick and does not require any oil whatsoever. However, when it meets an egg, things can become very messy. So, you may be deceived that this pan can take anything when testing at home, but be very frustrated in the middle of the woods.
- Keeps the heat well;
- Easily heats up;
- Sleek design;
- Great stovetop.
- No measurements.
Tafond Outdoor Cookware Set Mess Kit
So, the penultimate entry on our list is the Tafond Outdoor Cookware Set Mess Kit. Just like the previous brand, this company works solely through third-party online stores, such as Amazon. However, they have a much smaller pool of customers, making them the underdogs of this entire list. They claim to be researchers, developers, experts of designing cooking items, and they piqued my interest with their outdoors set.
This kit came to me completely unexpectedly: in the form of a gift from my mother. From first glance, I realized that I had something special in my hands. There is not a lot of outdoors cooking set that is made entirely out of stainless steel. Be sure, this is not a case where you would usually have some mix of anodized aluminum, iron, and plastic.
Being entirely made out of stainless steel really adds to the sturdiness and structural strength of the items in the set. I dare you to try to bend this bulky thing using your arms or even the whole body weight.
There are a lot of advantages actually to the cookware that is completely stainless. The first one is that it is non-sticky on its own: no additional coating is required. The second one is that stainless steel is very long-lasting. You do not need to worry about corrosion or tarnishing. The third one is that you can use any kind of spoon or spatula. This partially stems from the cookware being non-sticky by itself: you do not need to worry about damaging the non-stick layer because there is none. In addition, stainless steel is known for retaining the taste of the food the best. It does not add any metallic taste to the food. Lastly, the stainless steel cookware is healthy. The pan and the pot do not react in any way with the food, so, no toxic elements get into your food.
When you buy this kit, you get one frying pan, one boiling pot, two cups, two camping plates, and that is about it. Very simple, very minimalist, very neat. A big thumb up it receives from me for being completely non-toxic. The kit is very light, considering the material it is made out of.
There are, however, a couple of drawbacks. The first one is the handles. They do not lock in any way like on other kits in the list, and they heat up, which can be a mild annoyance. Combining these two factors with real-life cooking can result in some sticky situations like flipping the pot filled with soup that you cooked for a long time. The second one is that the parts of the kit do not fit stack neatly and have a lot of leeway. So, they can introduce some chaos into your tidily packed backpack.
The last thing to keep in mind is that all stainless steel cookware act a bit differently from the usual aluminum cookware to which we are all so used. Therefore, there is an actual learning manual for using this kit.
- ① CRAFTED IN HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: Made of extremely durable stainless steel for the dual rust resistance and heat resistance protection. Non-toxic 304 stainless steel is good for health and never leach harmful toxins into your food so it works well as meal box, is survival gear and backpacking gear that is built to last. This set would be fine over fire and camping stove thanks to the good heat conduction, the thick bottom will spread the heat evenly but the thin sides will get hot
- ② 6 PIECES CAMPING COOKWARE UTENESILS KIT: The entire outdoor pots pans camping cookware set is an essential part of necessary equipment for every outdoor enthusiast which includes 1x Camping pot (5.52"W x 2.68"H), 1x Flying pan (6"W x 1.38"H), 2x Cups(2.76"W x 2.64"H), 2x Camping plates (5.32''W x 0.79"H). Everything fits neatly into the handy drawstring bag. Perfect size for 2 youth scout or adult hiker backpacker with weight 1.4lb. Please make sure the size before ordering
- ③ COMPACT BACKPACKING MESS KIT LIGHTWEIGHT. Folding handle design which we crafted stay-cool handles in frying pan and camping boiling pot for comfort grip aids in lifting with stronger support, easy to take protection for your hands. The collapsible, easy-to-store design makes it small and ultralight enough to store our mini camping mess kit for scouts in a backpack, survival bag, hiking pack, or bug out bag!
- ④ VERSATILE COOKWARE GOES WHEREVER YOU GO: They are multipurpose, satisfying the requirement of cooking conveniently at home or outdoor picnic, stir-frying, boiling or frying. Easy to use and easy to clean. Great for expedition climbing, RV camping, camping, bike riding, picnics, fishing, adventure, cookouts and other outdoor trips. Meanwhile ideal to be a awesome cooking gift set for your friend or family who loves hiking, camping, backpacking and anywhere in the great outdoors
- ⑤ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We’re so sure you’re going to love your new Tafond Camping Cookware Set that we are willing to back it up with a full 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your new backpacking cookware doesn’t perform to expectations, simply contact us to return the product for a FULL Refund or Replacement. Your satisfaction is our priority. Just click add to cart on this page to get yours NOW! Made to last forever in your kitchen!
- Entirely out of stainless steel;
- Easy cleaning.
- Handles heat up noticeably;
- No neat stacking.
Bisgear 16 Pcs Camping Cookware
The last but not the least – Bisgear 16 Pcs Camping Cookware. Bisgear is another retailer without a face, lurking and showing on third-party websites. The most surprising thing is the number of loyal customers online that they have. Even on websites stores outside Amazon and camping forums, I see the name Bisgear pop up pretty frequently. The sheer amount of 5-star reviews is staggering. So, I decided to click the button “Buy.”
In the hastily-delivered package, I found a folding spork, spoon, fork, knife, stovetop, non-stick pot, non-stick pan, two bowls, soup spoon, rice ladle, loofah sponge, carabiner, and a nylon bag to carry the goodies with no problem when hiking.
This set became handy when my fiancé and I decided to go for a small picnic up a hill right outside my city. The most delightful feature of this cookware kit is the ease with which you can carry it around. Something about the set’s design makes it pleasant to hold. In addition, it is exceptionally sturdy. I remember that on that trip I dropped the set out of my hands, and it went flying down approximately 70 ft down the hill. After a windy and speedy descent, the set was dirty but intact. That was the time I understood that I should not judge online shops just by their design.
The pieces are durable, but how do they perform? Well, the pot is amazing. It functions incredibly well on all types of heating, including gas, fire, and denatured alcohol tabs. The same goes for the pan. They both heat up efficiently and quickly. They are capable of handling relatively big portions and will last you a long-long time. They alone deserve five stars. The other items are eclipsed by the pot and pan duo. However, accessories perform quite well too. The spork is excellent and pleasing to eat with. The serving spoon is a nice addition and makes your life much easier when hiking in a group. The carry case and the practical D-hook makes the kit unnoticeable when you are out in the wild. The stovetop works excellently: it lights up during bad weather conditions and does not go out easily, all thanks to the built-in piezo. Thankfully, the kit includes a fuel canister stand, which neatly complements the stovetop. Together, they can become your number one choice for camping. One thing to note is that the stovetop may not be suitable for the campers and hikers who are only starting.
I do have to warn that this kit suits only light packing hikes: you cannot go into a 7-day trip with this set. That would be a mistake. Additionally, the bowls are kind of little for anything useful, but the presence of a high-quality stovetop really makes up for these cons. You will not find such high-quality stovetops anywhere for the full price of this set!
- HIGHEST QUALITY/EASY CLEAN-anodized aluminum pot and frying pan make it non-stick ,easy to clean.
- BEST PRICE/SAVE MONEY-Bisgear 16pcs camping cookware set includes FOLDING STAINLESS STEEL SPORK/SPOON + SPOON + SPORK + KNIFE (expand is 6" x 1.5" x 0.04" , folding is 3.46" x1.5" x0.04"(approx.))+ MINI STOVE WITH PIEZO IGNITION + Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Pot(5.70"x 3.14"(approx.))+ Nonstick Frying Pan(6.10"x1.37"(approx.) ) + Pan Cover(5.43"(approx.)) + 2 BPA Free Bowls(4.33"x1.57"(approx.)) + BPA Free Soup Spoon((approx.) )+ Rice Ladle+ Loofah Sponge+ Carabiner＋Nylon Bag
- SPACE SAVING/EASY TO CARRY- All the objects in this cooking set can be stored together in a mesh bag for space saving and convenient carry.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR YOURSELF/ FAMILY- It is suitable for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic and other outdoor activities. Lightweight and extremely durable anodized aluminum perfect for camping backpacking, buy 1 Bisgear camping cookware set, you get everything that you or your family need.
- WORRY FREE WILDERNESS: Finally enjoy the great outdoors without second guessing if you packed everything to cook and serve your next meal with the lightweight, compact, and mobile design of the Bisgear Camp Kitchen Set
- Incredibly durable;
- Nice to carry;
- Nylon bag;
- Easy cleaning.
- Only for short trips.
Best Camping Cookware Sets: What Is the Best Option for You?
So, we have come to the end of the best camping cookware review. It was a detailed look at various camping cookware and paraphernalia that comes with it. We have discussed kits for groups and solo hikers/campers. We have seen minimalist cooking equipment batches and observed the kits that also encompass stovetops. So, hopefully, you have found some useful information for yourself, if not have already decided to buy something from the list.
If you are still having some trouble choosing one specific listing or even narrowing down your needs, try asking yourself the following questions:
- Do you cook for fun?
- Do you usually eat a lot or little?
- Do you prefer to roast or boil?
- Do you need a burner?
- Can you cook over an open fire?
- Do you care for comfortable cooking?
Answering these questions on a list and then cross-referencing your answers with this list will help you choose the correct option for your situation and not make an impulse purchase. If you can think up other similar questions that will help you make a decision, then please do incorporate those.
If you have no problems with choosing, then maybe you should share your opinion on the article. What cookware best suits your needs? What feature of cooking sets do you appreciate the most? Do you have any exciting hiking, camping, trekking stories that are connected to cooking equipment in general? Share your ideas and stories. I would love to read them.
Last update on 2021-04-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API